Ask an Expert
When it comes to 3D printing we've got the experience and know-how to help you get the most out of this cutting-edge technology.
We've provided some questions you may have on the right to guide you in getting the answers you seek.
We've got answers Fill out the brief form on the right and we'll get back to you within 48 hours or call us at
(905) 728-6962 or
Questions you may want answered
- What is 3D printing?
- Which 3D Printer is right for me?
- Additve Manufacturing Applications, how can I benefit?
- Which 3D printing process is right for me?
- What are Rapid Prototyping Services?
- What design services does Cimetrix provide?
- How can my company optimize our production workflow?
Objet350/500 Connex3: Maximum Production Versatility. Hundreds of Material Options. The world’s most versatile multi-material 3D printer puts product development and manufacturing on the fast track. From testing to rapid tooling, get the properties, precision and colours you need to develop and build great products faster.
With its ability to combine vivid color and multiple materials, the Objet350/500 Connex3, with Triple-Jetting Technology, is the only 3D printing platform that empowers users to precisely simulate and recreate the appearance, texture, and function of finished products. Boasting a wide range of advanced material options and dozens of composites, designs are able to be produced as realistic models earlier in the design process.
3D print jigs, fixtures and tooling – even short run injection molds, blow molds and sandcasting patterns – to exacting specifications with 16-micron layer thickness and smooth surfaces right off the print tray. Create ergonomic, multi-material tools with non-slip grips, rubberized product-facing surfaces, crisp print and color coding directly from the digital file. With Connex3 on your manufacturing floor, you’ll be more agile than ever.
Objet350/500 Connex3 with triple-jetting technology gives you:
- Great throughput for tooling and prototypes
- Hundreds of two & three component Digital Material Options
- 14 base material options
- Up to 82 material properties in a single build
- Material hot-swapping for efficient workflow
|Polyjet Technology || |
- Fine Features and realistic textures
|Model Materials: || |
- Rigid Opaque (VeroWhitePlus, VeroBlackPlus, VeroGray and VeroBlue)
- Rubber Like (Tango family )
- Transparent (RGD720 & VeroClear)
- Simulated Polypropylene(Endur and Durus)
- Biocompatible (MED610)
- Transparent VeroClear and RGD720
- High Temperature (RGD525)
|Digital Materials: || |
- Digital ABS and Digital ABS2: ivory, green
- Wide range of translucencies, coloured tint
- Rubber-like blends in a range of Shore A values
- Simulated Polypropylene materials with improved heat resistance
- Vibrant blended colours in rigid opaque
|Support Material: || |
- FullCure 705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support
|Build Size: || |
- 490 x 390 x 200mm (19.3 x 15.4 x 7.9 in.)
|Layer Thickness: || |
- Horizontal build layers down to 16 microns (.0006 in.)
|Build Resolution: || |
- X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
|Printing Modes: || |
- Digital material: 30-micron (0.001 in.) resolution
- High quality: 16-micron (0.0006 in.) resolution
- High speed: 30-micron (0.001 in.) resolution
|Accuracy: || |
- 20-85 micron for features below 50 mm; up to 200 micron for full model size (for rigid materials only, depending on geometry, build parameters and model orientation)
|Input Format: || |
|Workstation Compatibility: || |
|Size & Weight: || |
- 1400 x 1260 x 1100 mm (55.1 x 49.6 x 43.3 in.) 430 kg (948 lbs)
|Material Cabinet: || |
- 330 x 1170 x 640 mm (13 x 46.1 x 26.2 in.) 76 kg (168 lbs)
|Power Requirements: || |
- 110-240 VAC 50/60 Hz; 1.5 KW single phase
|Regulatory Compliance: || |
|Operating Conditions: || |
- Temperature 18-25 °C (64-77 °F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing)
Explore More Multi-Material Precision 3D Printers
|Build Precise Prototypes in Multiple Materials & Colour ||High-Capacity, Multi-Material Prototyping |