Model is the build material for use in the Solidscape® MAX2, Pro and Studio printers by jewelers and other non-dental applications.
Model is Solidscape’s most durable material ever with a 23% strength improvement over plusCAST® and over 50% stronger than previous generations. This increased durability enables designers to incorporate even more intricate details with thinner walls into their work to produce lighter weight finished products that can meet their pricing strategy.
Model is an organic compound with wax-like properties that is jetted as micro-droplets to form the objet. This material provides a clean burnout during the casting process – no residual ash or shrinkage. A low melting point of 221 221º - 239ºF (95º - 115ºC) and the fact that this material is non-toxic (registered by TSC) add to the materials overall desirability.
- 23% Stronger, more durable than plusCAST®
- 100% Castability with no material shrinkage
- “Crayon” for dust-free loading of precise amounts
- Bar code identification for better quality assurance
- Safe, non-toxic - no special waste disposal