Rubber-Like Material: 3D print flexible, soft-touch models
With Rubber-like PolyJet photopolymers, you can simulate rubber with different levels of hardness, elongation and tear resistance. Available in several opaque and translucent colors, Rubber-like material enables you to simulate a very wide variety of finished products, from handles to footwear.
3D Printing With Rubber-like Material
The family of Rubber-like materials (Tango family) offers a variety of elastomer characteristics including Shore scale A hardness, elongation at break, tear resistance and tensile strength. Rubber-like material is useful for many applications including:
- Exhibition and communication models
- Rubber surrounds and over-molding
- Soft-touch coatings and nonslip surfaces
- Knobs, grips, pulls, handles, gaskets, seals, hoses, footwear
Rubber-like materials include:
- Rubber-like gray (TangoGray FLX950)
- Rubber-like black (TangoBlack FLX973)
- Rubber-like amber (TangoPlus FLX930)
- Rubber-like advanced black (TangoBlackPlus FLX980)
Simulate Rubber-like Material With Digital Materials
With Objet Connex 3D Printers, you can create digital materials that combine Rigid Opaque white material (VeroWhitePlus), Rubber-like black material (TangoBlackPlus), or Rubber-like material (TangoPlus) to simulate seven levels of Shore Scale A values from Shore 27 to Shore 95, with increasing tensile strength and tear resistance. Additional Objet Digital Materials with more Shore values can be created by combining other rigid and Rubber-like materials.