Ask an Expert
When it comes to 3D printing we've got the experience and know-how to help you get the most out of this cutting-edge technology.
We've provided some questions you may have on the right to guide you in getting the answers you seek.
We've got answers Fill out the brief form on the right and we'll get back to you within 48 hours or call us at
(905) 728-6962 or
Questions you may want answered
- What is 3D printing?
- Which 3D Printer is right for me?
- Additve Manufacturing Applications, how can I benefit?
- Which 3D printing process is right for me?
- What are Rapid Prototyping Services?
- What design services does Cimetrix provide?
- How can my company optimize our production workflow?
Rigid Opaque: 3D print detailed, rigid models
Combining dimensional stability and high-detail visualization, Rigid Opaque materials simulate opaque, rigid plastics. They give you the power to rapidly prototype models that closely resemble the appearance of your finished product.
3D Printing With Rigid Opaque Material
Durable and strong, this family of Rigid Opaque photopolymers provides excellent detail visualization and is available in a variety of colors – gray, black, white and blue. You can 3D print accurate, realistic prototypes that test fit, form and function, even for moving and assembled parts. The blue shade is ideal for silicon molding.
The Rigid Opaque Vero family includes:
- Rigid Opaque white material (VeroWhitePlus RGD835)
- Rigid Opaque gray material (VeroGray RGD850)
- Rigid Opaque blue material (VeroBlue RGD840)
- Rigid Opaque black material (VeroBlackPlus RGD875)
Digitally Create a Variety of Opaque Plastic Shades
With Objet Connex 3D Printers, you can use Digital Materials to simulate a variety of shades by combining Rigid Opaque white (VeroWhitePlus) and Rubber-like black (TangoBlackPlus) materials.