Ask an Expert
When it comes to 3D printing we've got the experience and know-how to help you get the most out of this cutting-edge technology.
We've provided some questions you may have on the right to guide you in getting the answers you seek.
We've got answers Fill out the brief form on the right and we'll get back to you within 48 hours or call us at
(905) 728-6962 or
Questions you may want answered
- What is 3D printing?
- Which 3D Printer is right for me?
- Additve Manufacturing Applications, how can I benefit?
- Which 3D printing process is right for me?
- What are Rapid Prototyping Services?
- What design services does Cimetrix provide?
- How can my company optimize our production workflow?
Antero 800NA exhibits outstanding strength, toughness and wear-resistant properties of PEKK material.
Antero 800NA exhibits high heat resistance, chemical resistance, low outgassing and dimensional stability, particularly in large parts.Appropriate applications include aircraft components exposed to jet fuel, oil and hydraulic fluid, spacecraft parts that demand low outgassing and chemical-resistant industrial parts. Using Antero 800NA with FDM technology avoids the waste associated with subtractive manufacturing of high-cost bulk PEKK material.
- PEEK Based FDM Thermoplastic
- High Chemical Resistance
- High Temperature Resistance
- High Wear Resistance
- Electrical Conductors
- Clips, Brackets
Antero 800NA is supported by the following Fortus 3D Production Systems: